Based on customer requests, we are continually adding new features to our insurance rating system TurboRater. Below are some of our most recent enhancements.
1. TurboRater integrates with our email marketing system AgencyBuzz allowing agents to automatically start a drip email process after providing a consumer with a quote. This drip email process increases conversions for agents because it keeps the agency top of mind of the consumers for when they are ready to buy. Now premium information is exportable from TurboRater to AgencyBuzz allowing agents to include the quote provided in the drip emails they send to their prospects.
2. We have significantly improved the speed to display rates. We are unmatched by any vendor in how fast our rating system works. It typically takes five seconds or less to receive rates back in TurboRater.
3. Available only in Texas, agents can shave minutes off of the time it takes to enter a quote with our Household Data Prefill function. By entering only the insured's driver's license and date of birth, your quote will be instantly pre-filled with the following:
• Insured's name
• Insured's address
• Date of birth for all drivers
• Complete VIN for all vehicles in the household.
To learn more about these or other features in TurboRater, call us at (800) 383-3482 option 6.
About the Author
AnMarie Bozick, CIC, manages ITC’s rating products, including TurboRater and TurboRater for Websites. She has more than 20 years of property and casualty insurance experience, including owning her own agency and serving as president of the Alliance of Insurance Agents of Texas. She joined ITC in 2008.More Content by AnMarie Bozick, CIC