Every year scores of people make New Year's resolutions where they take a vow to improve their lives in a positive way. Resolutions often range from losing weight to improving finances to growing the business. It is rare for a company to state its resolutions towards its customers for the upcoming year. Let's change that.
Here are ITC's 2015 New Year's resolutions to our customers, our carriers, and the people they serve.
- More Markets - In 2015, ITC will expand TurboRater's reach by adding more states, more carriers, and more offerings. TurboRater's straightforward interface makes it easy to rate risks across product and state lines.
- More Features - You asked; we listened. Every time an agent asks if one of our products does something that it doesn't, we take note. In 2015 all ITC products will receive new features to meet the needs of today's modern agent. New features include faster loading responsive designs in Insurance Website Builder; online quote completion options through TurboRater for Websites' bind online features; and many improvements to the workflow of InsurancePro.
- More Integrations - ITC believes in a best of breed approach to technology. While our products meet the needs of many agents, one of our products might not meet yours. That is why ITC integrates with more than 30 other management, rating and lead provider vendors. In 2015, ITC will work with more vendors so your agency can work at peak efficiency.
- More Market Intelligence - In 2015, ITC will help you find the who, what, when, where, and why of the consumers your agency is targeting.
- More Online - The Internet has changed the world. Consumers of all ages and backgrounds are buying online. This trend no longer applies to just auto and home insurance. People are now researching and purchasing all types of insurance online.
In 2015, ITC will continue to allow your agency the ability to reach these consumers through email marketing, insurance website design, and search engines. We will continue to give your clients the opportunity to buy directly from your insurance agency website through TurboRater for Websites.
- More Help - Our top rated technical support team is here for you and your agents offering full day support coast-to-coast. We even offer no charge Saturday technical support hours. Over the past few years, our technical support has expanded beyond someone to talk to when something is not quite right.
We offer many resources for agents looking to improve and grow their businesses. We have regular webinars on how to market your agency both online and offline. We publish regular blog posts covering topics ranging from marketing to rating to management. And there's our annual user group Agent Conference where you can hear from successful agents like you and meet ITC staff.
In 2015, we will expand these resources. We will resume our video series and offer monthly webinars on our rating and management products.
- Your Data - ITC has never held your data hostage and never will. The data you enter into our systems is your data. Should you ever choose to leave or need access to your data in a format usable outside of our products, our friendly staff is a phone call away.
We feel that together you and ITC make a great pair. In 2015, and in years to come, ITC will be one company focused on one goal... yours.
About the Author
As CEO, Laird Rixford is responsible for providing strategic direction and leadership for the company. Rixford has a proven executive management track record and has more than 20 years of experience in entrepreneurship and insurance technology. An expert in insurance technology and marketing, Laird is a recognized public speaker and has presented at industry events across the United States.Follow on Twitter More Content by Laird Rixford