We recently launched a new feature in our comparative rating system TurboRater: fully editable ACORD forms.
With all ACORD forms available in our comparative rater, you can save time by doing it all in one system. Save even more time by
Agents with the Enterprise Edition of TurboRater get access to all ACORD forms. Those with the Starter or Professional Editions get access to the following forms:
• Form 50 - Auto ID card, including
• Form 90 - Personal Auto Application for each state
• Form 54 - SR22, including
• Form 71 - Personal Auto Policy Change Request Form
• Form 58 - Notice of Cancellation
• Form 37 - Statement of No Loss
• Form 36 - Agent/Broker of Record Change
• Form 80 - Homeowner Application
• Form 27 - Evidence of Property Insurance
Within TurboRater, you can edit, email and print the forms. You can also store forms per client in the comparative
If you'd like to upgrade your plan to the Enterprise Edition, contact your salesperson. If you are not a current TurboRater user and want to learn more about TurboRater, watch a demo video.
About the Author
As vice president of marketing, Becky Schroeder oversees ITC’s growth through marketing and drives the overall marketing strategy for the company and its products. Her specialties include advertising, social media, email marketing, content marketing and public relations. Becky has a master’s degree in integrated marketing communication from Emerson College in Boston and a bachelor’s degree in journalism from Texas A&M University. Becky is a big Texas A&M football fan and enjoys cooking, reading and spending time with her husband and their three daughters.Follow on Twitter More Content by Becky Schroeder