These are the enhancements that are included in the latest release of agency management system InsurancePro (Release 220.127.116.11).
- Added the ability to import fifth and sixth drivers and vehicles from an Excel spreadsheet.
- Added ability to email receipts.
- Added new payment methods.
- Added effective date and expiration date on search window.
- Added option to split company fees among payments for calculating commissions.
- Added option to turn off displaying fee on receipt.
- Added option to make email and cell phone required.
- Sped up the loading of the login window.
- Corrected issue with rounding in the agency commission screen.
About the Author
As vice president of marketing, Becky Schroeder oversees ITC’s growth through marketing and drives the overall marketing strategy for the company and its products. Her specialties include advertising, social media, email marketing, content marketing and public relations. Becky has a master’s degree in integrated marketing communication from Emerson College in Boston and a bachelor’s degree in journalism from Texas A&M University. Becky is a big Texas A&M football fan and enjoys cooking, reading and spending time with her husband and their two daughters.Follow on Twitter More Content by Becky Schroeder