These are the enhancements that are included in the latest release of agency management system InsurancePro (Release 22.214.171.124).
- Expanded TLS protocol support to meet new PCI security compliance standards.
- Added the ability to add 5th and 6th driver and vehicle.
- For AgencyBuzz users:
- After bridging a quote from TurboRater to InsurancePro, the information will now get sent to AgencyBuzz after collecting a payment. If payment is not taken, it will be sent to AgencyBuzz as a prospect.
- Business rules can now be triggered when InsurancePro sends information to AgencyBuzz.
- Corrected some compatibility issues with Adobe Reader DC.
- Corrected an issue with certificate holders not correctly displaying private mailbox number.
- Corrected an issue with saved ACORD forms not displaying names correctly when there is an apostrophe in the name.
- Corrected an issue with quote sheets not printing the entire form when a user is at the bottom of the form and didn't check print logo.
- Corrected an issue when trying to upload emails with illegal characters in the subject line.
About the Author
As vice president of marketing, Becky Schroeder oversees ITC’s growth through marketing and drives the overall marketing strategy for the company and its products. Her specialties include advertising, social media, email marketing, content marketing and public relations. Becky has a master’s degree in integrated marketing communication from Emerson College in Boston and a bachelor’s degree in journalism from Texas A&M University. Becky is a big Texas A&M football fan and enjoys cooking, reading and spending time with her husband and their three daughters.Follow on Twitter More Content by Becky Schroeder