These are the enhancements that are included in the latest release of agency management system InsurancePro (Release 188.8.131.52).
- Expanded TLS protocol support to meet new PCI security compliance standards.
- Added the ability to add 5th and 6th driver and vehicle.
- For AgencyBuzz users:
- After bridging a quote from TurboRater to InsurancePro, the information will now get sent to AgencyBuzz after collecting a payment. If payment is not taken, it will be sent to AgencyBuzz as a prospect.
- Business rules can now be triggered when InsurancePro sends information to AgencyBuzz.
- Corrected some compatibility issues with Adobe Reader DC.
- Corrected an issue with certificate holders not correctly displaying private mailbox number.
- Corrected an issue with saved ACORD forms not displaying names correctly when there is an apostrophe in the name.
- Corrected an issue with quote sheets not printing the entire form when a user is at the bottom of the form and didn't check print logo.
- Corrected an issue when trying to upload emails with illegal characters in the subject line.
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin More Content by Becky Schroeder