These are the enhancements we did in the recent hot fix of agency management system InsurancePro (Release 126.96.36.199).
- The last selection made for printing receipts will be saved on the user's machine.
- Increased the number of invalid login attempts from three to five before it locks a user out.
- Corrected breakdown of payment methods on the summary printout.
- Corrected an issue with processing some al3 files.
- Corrected an issue with the commercial auto quote sheet not populating the address to the policy details.
- Corrected an issue with doubling attachments when forwarding emails from client record.
About the Author
As vice president of marketing, Becky Schroeder oversees ITC’s growth through marketing and drives the overall marketing strategy for the company and its products. Her specialties include advertising, social media, email marketing, content marketing and public relations. Becky has a master’s degree in integrated marketing communication from Emerson College in Boston and a bachelor’s degree in journalism from Texas A&M University. Becky is a big Texas A&M football fan and enjoys cooking, reading and spending time with her husband and their two daughters.Follow on Twitter More Content by Becky Schroeder