These are the enhancements that are included in the next release of agency management system InsurancePro (Release 220.127.116.11).
- Made a modification to enhance the SSL security protocol due to the POODLE vulnerability announced by Google a couple weeks ago.
- Added the commission column back to the new policy report.
- Corrected an issue where the file number would not increase.
- Corrected an issue when reports were exported to Excel would open multiple instances of the program.
- Corrected an issue with the recent file log.
- Corrected an issue with editing and saving system letters.
About the Author
As vice president of marketing, Becky Schroeder oversees ITC’s growth through marketing and drives the overall marketing strategy for the company and its products. Her specialties include advertising, social media, email marketing, content marketing and public relations. Becky has a master’s degree in integrated marketing communication from Emerson College in Boston and a bachelor’s degree in journalism from Texas A&M University. Becky is a big Texas A&M football fan and enjoys cooking, reading and spending time with her husband and their three daughters.Follow on Twitter More Content by Becky Schroeder