These are the enhancements that are included in the next release of agency management system InsurancePro (Release 22.214.171.124).
- Updated the integration URL for AgencyBuzz.
- Added a date range to the Synchronize Cloud files window.
- Added ability for users to add carriers and policy types that are not in AgencyBuzz automatically when the customer is exported to AgencyBuzz.
- Corrected an issue on legacy quote forms when users access and use a form that was for a different policy type.
- Corrected an issue when the commission percentage for a company was blank when renewing a policy.
- Corrected an issue with adding a new line item and then deleting it in the Agency Commission screen.
- Corrected an issue with uploading files to the cloud.
- Corrected an issue for customers with multiple policy types. We are now inserting all types in AgencyBuzz.
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin More Content by Becky Schroeder