These are the enhancements that are included in the next release of agency management system InsurancePro (Release 18.104.22.168).
- Updated the integration URL for AgencyBuzz.
- Added a date range to the Synchronize Cloud files window.
- Added ability for users to add carriers and policy types that are not in AgencyBuzz automatically when the customer is exported to AgencyBuzz.
- Corrected an issue on legacy quote forms when users access and use a form that was for a different policy type.
- Corrected an issue when the commission percentage for a company was blank when renewing a policy.
- Corrected an issue with adding a new line item and then deleting it in the Agency Commission screen.
- Corrected an issue with uploading files to the cloud.
- Corrected an issue for customers with multiple policy types. We are now inserting all types in AgencyBuzz.
About the Author
As vice president of marketing, Becky Schroeder oversees ITC’s growth through marketing and drives the overall marketing strategy for the company and its products. Her specialties include advertising, social media, email marketing, content marketing and public relations. Becky has a master’s degree in integrated marketing communication from Emerson College in Boston and a bachelor’s degree in journalism from Texas A&M University. Becky is a big Texas A&M football fan and enjoys cooking, reading and spending time with her husband and their two daughters.Follow on Twitter More Content by Becky Schroeder