Q: Now that I have my new ITC website, what is the next step for me to provide offsite visibility and exposure?
A: Make sure that you add your new website to all the following:
- Agency business cards
- Agency letterhead
- Agency flyers
- Agency brochures
- Advertising, including print, tv, radio, billboards, etc.
- AgencyBuzz newsletters, and/or any email marketing initiatives you use
- Invoices and/or billing statements
- Your voicemail
- Any place your company is listed: online directory listings, business correspondence, etc.
- Friends and family
- Referral partnerships (You can use the Partner module in the Insurance Website Builder admin console)
- Strategic alliances
- Seminars you hold or sponsor
- Strategic partner presentations or lectures
- When you let your prospective clients know about your website, it ingrains the idea that you are trustworthy, credible, and in business for the long-term.
- Use your website as a marketing tool to structure strategic partnerships and/or referral partners.
- Keep it dynamic... static websites are a turnoff to search engines and visitors.
- Remember that FRESH content is the best content!
About the Author
Mark has been in sales and marketing consulting for more than 15 years. Prior to joining ITC, Mark provided marketing coaching and consultation to independent mortgage brokers and loan officers across the country. Mark joined ITC in 2009 as regional sales manager and advanced SEO specialist. He is now the director of digital marketing sales at ITC and has played an instrumental role in the research and development of ITC’s award-winning advanced Internet marketing services. Mark has presented on ITC and its advanced Internet marketing services at industry events across the country. He is a graduate of the University of Oklahoma.More Content by Mark Goldsberry