Q: Now that I have my new ITC website, what is the next step for me to provide offsite visibility and exposure?
A: Make sure that you add your new website to all the following:
- Agency business cards
- Agency letterhead
- Agency flyers
- Agency brochures
- Advertising, including print, tv, radio, billboards, etc.
- AgencyBuzz newsletters, and/or any email marketing initiatives you use
- Invoices and/or billing statements
- Your voicemail
- Any place your company is listed: online directory listings, business correspondence, etc.
- Friends and family
- Referral partnerships (You can use the Partner module in the Insurance Website Builder admin console)
- Strategic alliances
- Seminars you hold or sponsor
- Strategic partner presentations or lectures
- When you let your prospective clients know about your website, it ingrains the idea that you are trustworthy, credible, and in business for the long-term.
- Use your website as a marketing tool to structure strategic partnerships and/or referral partners.
- Keep it dynamic... static websites are a turnoff to search engines and visitors.
- Remember that FRESH content is the best content!
About the AuthorMore Content by Mark Goldsberry