Social networking is one of the best, and now easiest ways to reach potential clients and customers directly. Follow these easy step-by-step instructions on how to link your Facebook Page to your Twitter feed so you can share everything you publish with everyone you know.
- Go to http://www.facebook.com/twitter/
- Login, then select the button reading Link a Page to Twitter
- Your available pages should be listed with a button to the right that reads Link to Twitter
- Select the button corresponding to the page you wish to link
- You will be redirected to a Twitter page asking for your Twitter Username & Password
- Enter your login information and select the button that reads Allow
- You will be redirected back to Facebook and a list of Settings to Edit will be visible
- You can choose to share any or all of the choices that include Status Updates, Photos, Video, Links, Notes, and Events
- Feel free to leave all the selections chosen
- Select Save Changes and you are now connected
You are now more connected to social networking and will easily generate twice as many postings.