Social networking is one of the best, and now easiest ways to reach potential clients and customers directly. Follow these easy step-by-step instructions on how to link your Facebook Page to your Twitter feed so you can share everything you publish with everyone you know.
- Go to http://www.facebook.com/twitter/
- Login, then select the button reading Link a Page to Twitter
- Your available pages should be listed with a button to the right that reads Link to Twitter
- Select the button corresponding to the page you wish to link
- You will be redirected to a Twitter page asking for your Twitter Username & Password
- Enter your login information and select the button that reads Allow
- You will be redirected back to Facebook and a list of Settings to Edit will be visible
- You can choose to share any or all of the choices that include Status Updates, Photos, Video, Links, Notes, and Events
- Feel free to leave all the selections chosen
- Select Save Changes and you are now connected
You are now more connected to social networking and will easily generate twice as many postings.
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Darmini Kara