When your blog deadline is approaching, coming up with agency marketing content may seem like an emergency situation. But there's no need to call 'mayday!' for help. Instead, get a kick start with these 10 content ideas for your agency blog and email newsletters in May.
- Star Wars Day (May 4): With the recent release of the new Star Wars teaser trailer, this is the perfect opportunity to connect with your movie buff clients. Use a playful tone to help commemorate the day dedicated to the famous movie franchise.
- Summer Health Tips: As the weather heats up, it's important to remember health concerns like dehydration,
heatstrokeand sunburns. Share some summer health tips with your clients to help keep them safe this season.
- Cinco de Mayo (May 5): While this is actually a day of remembrance for a historic battle, many celebrate the day with
Tex Mexfood and margaritas. Do you have a fresh salsa or delicious guacamole recipe? Share your favorites with your clients.
- Recipes with Summer Produce: Are you looking forward to fresh watermelons,
mangosand other summer favorites? Share some of your favorite recipes that include summer produce with your clients so they too can enjoy a taste of summer.
- Mother's Day (May 10): One can never be grateful enough for their mother's love and support. Show your appreciation to the wonderful mothers out there by wishing them a Happy Mother's Day in your email newsletter or on your social media pages.
- Protecting Your Home While Away: As we head into the busy travel season, families need to secure their homes while away. Provide them with some tips to prevent burglary so they can travel with peace of mind.
- Travel Insurance: Summer is a popular time for family vacations. Now is the time to remind your clients about the benefits of travel insurance. Make sure they know how to contact your agency if they're interested in a policy.
- Memorial Day (May 25): This is the day when we honor and remember the brave soldiers who fought for our freedom. Pay your respects to their families and surviving veterans by writing your thoughts on your blog or social media pages.
- Pool Safety Tips: Accidental drownings in backyard pools are easier to prevent if everyone is aware of general safety rules. Write out a list of pool safety tips to share with your clients, including how liability coverage can help prevent a financial disaster.
- Summer Pet Safety: Just like humans, pets are also susceptible to dehydration and overheating during the summer. Inform your clients about how to care for their pets' needs while it's hot outside.
Have these topics revved up your creative juices? Time to get to writing!
If you have more topic ideas, we'd love to hear them in the comments section below.