For the past two decades, improving your insurance agency’s search visibility meant one thing: Getting your website to the first page of the search results.
But, times are changing.
Search has evolved to match the needs and demands of on-the-go consumers. The rise of smartphones and proliferation of voice search have made searching the web a more personalized activity.
These searches don’t always lead to a page with 10 listings on it anymore.
It’s imperative that you prepare your agency marketing strategy for this new era of search. Otherwise, you risk missing out on a big piece of the pie.
But what should you do to adapt? My upcoming Masters of Marketing presentation, Future Proofing Your Agency’s Search Visibility, will take a deeper dive into just that.
Attendees will learn:
• How to marry user intent with search queries
• What an answer-based strategy can do to your search marketing
• Where you should focus your search marketing attention
• Which KPIs best reflect the growing search ecosystem
• Why these shifts in the search landscape represent the start of a new era in marketing
Join me at 12:00 PM on Thursday, April 20th to learn more.
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin More Content by Dylan Brooks