A website is essentially a giant billboard where people can get information about your agency, not just potential customers, but your current customers also. Today, websites are not just used as an advertising investment, they are used to compliment, empower and add credibility to your marketing efforts.
Key reasons an agency should have a website:
- Allows you to communicate effectively with a broad range of clients and prospects. With 7 out of 10 people in America using a computer at least once a week, don't limit your customer base to the 3 that don't.
- Allows the ability to attract new customers. A website reaches a growing customer base that until now has remained hidden to you.
- Enables your agency to offer your products and services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Establishes your agency's legitimacy and credibility with your customers, prospects, and vendors.
- Highlights your agency's expertise.
- Makes it easy to find your agency by providing location maps and driving directions.
- Provide answers to Frequently Asked Questions such as 'Does my insurance cover a rental car?'
About the Author
AnMarie Bozick, CIC, manages ITC’s rating products, including TurboRater and TurboRater for Websites. She has more than 20 years of property and casualty insurance experience, including owning her own agency and serving as president of the Alliance of Insurance Agents of Texas. She joined ITC in 2008.More Content by AnMarie Bozick, CIC