Summer is almost here! With warmer weather and family vacations on the brain, it may be hard to focus on fresh content ideas. Before heading out of town, use these 10 ideas to write some content for your agency's blog and email newsletter this June.
- Father's Day (June 21): It's a day for celebrating good 'ole dad, and there are plenty of ways to do it. Are you cooking a big meal with the family or spending the afternoon at the ball park? Share your favorite ways to celebrate the special day. You can also turn this into a contest on social media.
- Summer Car Care: The sun's rays can be tough on cars. It's not uncommon for interior components to fade or crack. Provide some car care tips to help your clients keep their vehicles in great shape through the hottest days.
- Hurricane Season: The onset of June brings hurricane season, which is when flooding becomes a greater risk in coastal areas. It's a good time to discuss flood preparation, recovery tips and the benefits of flood insurance.
- Insurance Awareness Day (June 28): Most people know they need insurance but aren't familiar with its benefits. This is a great day to give your clients a better understanding by listing the most popular policies.
- Motorcycle Insurance: Many motorcycle enthusiasts are dusting off their bikes and hitting the open road. Remind your clients to review their coverage so they can ride with peace of mind.
- Summer Camp Safety: Camp provides a fun getaway for kids, along with some relaxing downtime for parents. But there are certain risks like sunburns, insect bites/stings and more. Inform your clients of these risks so they can prepare their children before hugging them goodbye when they set off for camp.
- Pool Care: As pool season picks up, homeowners should be aware of how to properly care for their pools. Provide tips for cleaning,
maintenanceand pool safety.
- RV Insurance: Some families forgo flying in favor of traveling by RV. Provide information on how to choose the right RV coverage.
- Road Trip Safety: For families traveling by car, there are plenty of tips to help ensure a safe and comfortable road trip. Offer some tips like car maintenance or on-road entertainment to help your clients get the most out of their road trips.
- Popsicle Recipes: Popsicles are the perfect treat for a refreshing summer cool down. There are plenty of recipes that use fresh fruits, juices and even peanut butter and chocolate. Share your favorites so your clients can enjoy them as well.
Now that you have these ideas swimming in your head, get started on writing your a blog post for your insurance agency website in June.
If you have more topic ideas, let us know in the comments below.