The next release of InsurancePro is almost ready for shipping and we want to give you the information you need to make the upgrade easy.
Customers who use InsurancePro and TurboRater have some configuration work to do to ensure that the bridging improvements coming in the next release are usable. Click here for more information on what TurboRater and InsurancePro customers need to know about the next release with regards to bridging.
The following is a list of all the improvements made to the next release of InsurancePro:
- Improved bridging between InsurancePro and TurboRater
- Improved email experience
- Better support for sending multiple scanned documents
- Better support for sending emails to multiple recipients
- Support for composing HTML based emails with a WYSIWYG editor
- Better support for more secure email sending and receiving
- Better security imposed on reading already sent or received emails
- New Business Report type of CSV allowing for raw data reports
- Scanned document view will include ability to view documents from associated policies