Join me for October's Masters of Marketing as I present Backlinks: Your Key to SEO Success. Here's a preview of what I'll discuss during the webinar.
- Backlinks are created when one website links to another website. They are also a top ranking factor for Google.
- Backlinks can be either DoFollow or NoFollow. DoFollow backlinks pass link equity. Meanwhile, NoFollow links do not have link equity value.
- Link equity is determined by factors such as the linking page’s authority, trust, topical relevance, link placement and accessibility.
- Many insurance agencies have the same backlinks from business listing websites and insurance directories. These types of backlinks typically pass little or no link equity to your website.
- Instead, I will talk about better backlink strategies that will help your insurance website's search visibility.
Register to attend and join me Thursday October 19th at 12 p.m. CT to learn more about backlink building.
About the Author
John Dessommes manages search engine optimization and pay-per-click advertising campaigns for multiple independent insurance agencies nationwide. He also handles SEO for GetITC.com and ITC’s other web properties. John stays on the cutting edge of industry best practices to ensure that visibility is maximized and opportunities are not missed. He has considerable knowledge about on- and off-site optimization, AdWords, business listings and social media.More Content by John Dessommes