April is sure to come with a few rainy days. This is a great opportunity to make a cup of tea and work on your agency marketing content. To give you a jumpstart, here are 10 ideas for your agency's blog and email newsletter in April.
- April Fool's Day (April 1): Are there tricksters among your staff? Personal pictures from within the walls of your agency perform best across social media channels. Snap a few photos of the office antics, and share them with your clients for some silly fun.
- Classic Car Coverage: As the weather warms, car shows begin to pop up across the country. Many of these pampered vehicles are rarely driven and have different coverage needs than everyday cars. It's a great time to write about auto insurance for classic cars.
- Easter (April 5): Do you have a favorite Easter recipe or a fun activity for children? Share your Easter traditions, and get your clients in on the fun.
- Trampoline and Pool Liability: Trampolines and swimming pools provide hours of warm weather fun. However, there are risks of injury. Remind your clients to review their liability coverage to ensure protection in case of an accident.
- World Health Day (April 7): We live in an age of fast food and sugary sodas, which can have damaging health effects if consumed in excess. This is a great day to educate your clients on healthier choices like meals, exercise and even hobbies.
- Sunscreen Reminder: It's nice to step out into the sun after a long winter, but skin cancer is nothing to joke about. Remind your clients to wear sunscreen for protection when spending time outdoors.
- Wooden Decks and Playsets: These beautiful additions to your home need care to last through the years. Provide tips for inspecting, repairing and sealing these wooden structures.
- National Stress Awareness Day (April 16): Everybody faces daily stress. To keep the stress from affecting your health, it's important to relax at the end of the day. Do you enjoy reading books or cooking meals? Share your favorite tips for calming down before turning in for the night.
- Hot Car Safety: A car's interior can heat up quickly on sunny days, even if the temperature is cool. Write a reminder to never leave kids or pets unattended in a car.
- Flood Coverage for Businesses: The rainy season is a good time to talk about flood insurance. Business owners may not think this coverage is important, so offer a few reasons why they need to consider it.
If you have more ideas, we'd love to hear them in the comments section below.