In the next few days, the next set of updates to InsurancePro we think you will find useful will begin a slow roll out to our customers. Here's what to look for in the next update:
- Improved bridge experience between InsurancePro and TurboRater
- Prospects and quotes can be bridged from InsurancePro to TurboRater, rated, and then back again. The bridge back to InsurancePro will update the prospect or quote instead of generating a new policy.
- Significant email enhancements
- HTML based WYSIWYG email editor allows you to embed images, change fonts, and style your emails
- Email multiple attachments from the scans and documents screen
- More POP3 and SMTP email server connectivity options
- Improved email security requiring password validation to view sent and inbox emails for accounts without a saved password
- CSV Business Reports will be added in the future allowing raw data to be pulled into Excel for you to manipulate like the Excel professional you are
- Scanned and attached documents viewing now has the option to include scanned and attached documents of all associated policies.
TurboRater Users - You will need to update your configuration to take advantage of the new bridging features before you upgrade. Please see this link for more information.