You can spend a lot of money and a lot of time to on fantastic insurance website design. But if it's not performing, if it's not generating leads or helping you service clients, is it worth that money and time?
Getting traffic and leads from your website doesn't magically happen. Website success takes work. There is no silver bullet. No magic pill.
If you want consumers who have never heard of you to find your website, you have to do the legwork. You need to market your insurance agency website.
Not sure where to start? Here are 21 ways to market your insurance website.
- Create a local business listing for your agency on websites like Yelp, Google and Yellow Pages.
- Add your agency to trade directories that potential clients might use.
- Blog on your insurance agency website. But don't just do it once in a while. Blog a lot!
- Put your insurance website's URL on all your business cards.
- Include your URL in every email signature.
- Add your URL to the end of any and every radio and broadcast ad.
- Make sure every flyer and mailer has your agency's website URL.
- Send email newsletters to your current clients and include links to your insurance agency website.
- Put your URL on your front door or outdoor signage.
- Engage in conversations on forums for your area. Link to your website when appropriate.
- Ask your partners and referral sources to link to your insurance website. Reciprocate with profiles of these partners and referral sources on the partners page of your website.
- Include your URL on promotional or giveaway items that you use at events.
- Optimize your website for search engines.
- Use pay-per-click advertising to get more visibility in the search engines.
- Send out news releases when big events or changes happen at your agency. Include your website URL.
- Hosting a webinar or lecture? Mention your insurance agency website at the end.
- Create videos and upload them to Vimeo or YouTube. Include a link in the video description and your channel bio. You can also refer to your website in the videos themselves as a place for more information.
- Create social media accounts and include your URL in your profiles. Good places to start: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google + and Instagram.
- Share your blog posts and other website content pages on social media.
- Use Facebook ads and offer a free report or ebook.
- Use Twitter cards when promoting a tweet.
How do you market your insurance agency website? Tell us in the comments below.
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin More Content by Becky Schroeder