For parents, school is back in session and your life has resumed back to a normal, post-summer schedule. But sometimes it still can be difficult to get back into the swing of things when you're juggling many tasks. Luckily, we're here to help you get started on content for your agency's blog and newsletter.
- Labor Day (September 1): Many people have Labor Day off making it a popular day for backyard BBQs and get-togethers. Offer up a few ideas for celebrating this day including local events, grilling recipes, local sales and the like.
- 9/11 Remembrance Day (September 11): On this somber day, we remember those who tragically lost their lives and those who bravely contributed to rescue and cleanup efforts. It's a good time to mention any local tributes, museums or charities that commemorate this historical day.
- World Gratitude Day (September 21): Your clients are the reason your agency has remained successful for so many years. There's no better time than on World Gratitude Day to express your thanks and appreciation to your loyal clientele.
- Healthy School Lunches: With childhood obesity on the rise, it's time for parents to take nutrition into their own hands. Provide ideas on packing healthy school lunches so your clients can learn more on how to improve the health of their families
- Recipes for Summer Produce: Seasonal fruits like peaches, plums and apricots won't be here for much longer. Take advantage of them and share some of your favorite summer produce recipes with your clients. Peach cobbler, berry sangrias and colorful salads are all favorites.
- Trimming Trees: During winter, tree branches can become weighed down with snow and ice to the point where they snap and fall. This usually can result in serious property damage. Let your clients know that trimming back tree branches during the fall is the best way to prevent this situation from occurring come winter.
- Cleaning Gutters: Another winter woe is ice damming. When water backs up in clogged gutters, it can begin to seep into homes and silently cause extreme damage. Inform your clients that the best way to prevent this potential disaster is to clean out their gutters during the fall.
- Fall Driving Hazards: Dead leaves can cause driving hazards by creating a slippery surface or by covering up potholes or objects on roadways. Warn your clients to drive cautiously among the fallen foliage.
- Winterizing Cars: If you live in a colder climate, it's essential to winterize cars in the fall. Offer tips to your clients such as adding antifreeze to the engine system, maintaining at least a half-tank of gas and purchasing snow tires.
- Saving Energy: Many people waste energy when the weather changes by flipping back and forth between air conditioning and heat until the season settles. Offer some tips on how to save energy so your clients can enjoy lower utility bills.
These 10 content ideas should be enough to get your creative juices flowing so you can write great agency blogs and newsletters for September. We'd love to hear about any other ideas that you've come up with in the comments below!