Over the past 12 months, we published over 100 new pieces of content for ITC’s Agent Resource Center.
When you put out so much content, it’s interesting to see which kinds of topics gain the most traction. Here are our top 10 agency marketing blog posts from 2018.
10. Did you know the majority of the team members who write ITC’s blog posts are of the millennial generation? In our 10th most popular blog post of 2018, we asked what they’d want out of their ideal insurance agency.
9. The number of ways to generate online leads for your agency can be vast. This blog post presents the two most common SEO methods if you’re unsure which direction to go in.
8. When your agency is ready to invest in marketing, you’ll want to establish a marketing plan that will drive results. Here’s how.
7. Feeling confused by SEO as a concept? A little overwhelmed? Like you’re in over your head? Fear not! Like most things in life, it can be easily explained by gifs.
6. Whether your website is exceeding expectations or simply chugging along, there are ways to optimize it even further.
5. If your insurance agency is just starting out, your budget will only go so far. Here’s how to DIY your SEO and save some cash.
4. The footer is arguably the most underrated part of an email. Be sure to check it contains this essential information.
3. Landing pages are a great way to capture a prospect's contact information on your website. Here are some of our top design tips to make a successful landing page.
2. If you’re still on the fence about SEO’s importance to small businesses, it’s honestly kind of a big deal. Read our top reasons why SEO is important to insurance agencies.
1. Put your thinking cap on. The year’s top blog post has suggestions for your insurance agency’s next Instagram post.
About the AuthorMore Content by Emily Nguyen